Welcome to Crackingforum | Where You Learn Cracking 1st
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
decoration9447
ICQ No. 681439040
decoration9447decoration9447decoration9447
Photo

Application for Staff by Prometheus

application for staff prometheus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Prometheus

Prometheus

Advanced Member

• Active User
  • 99 posts

I may be pissing in the wind here, but I really do love the site and feel I could be a real asset. Whether that be simply as a Moderator, config checker, leecher detector, or whatever the need is.

1.)   Number of posts currently = 72

2.)   My Experience = I am a continuously active cracker. I have three computers running around the clock for that purpose. I make configs, I filter combolists, I gather proxies. I run 3 different websites ( 2 are active, one is in development), I have Vendor accounts on 4 different DNM's and sell my cracked accounts and warez there (doing quite well), and I have gigs on Fiverr. My bestseller is an all-in-one tutorial about the DarkNet covering topics such as Tor Bundle, PGP, VPNs and Socks5 Proxies, Markets and Directories, etc.

3.)   My skill = This is my passion. I love the whole process. Making the config, finding good proxies, finding or leaching good combos, and then watching the hits box fill up. Many people can do these things, I suppose. But I know what to do with the hits afterward. I have the all-around knowledge to make the whole process profitable.

4.)   My Likes = I currently have 50 likes.

My Profile Link =    

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank you for considering me,

Prometheus

Still no response?

Edited by Prometheus, 16 June 2015 - 03:38 AM.

6m53igv8ve241vmcmcti.jpg8u3rk30zs3n2zisgrgp.jpg

~ JORDON ~

~ JORDON ~

Head Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,254 posts

Rejected for now

ABjz33p.png?1

.:: ( If You wanna Buy VIP Or DIAMOND Membership Add Me On Skype : live.Crackingweb )::.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: application, for, staff, prometheus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users